Items shipped within 4 days of payment receipt. System will automatically report if item is not in stock. Provincial tax applies for Canadian orders. For US and international orders, customs duty may apply. For any special requests, please drop us a line (via contact page) or call (778) 863-1613.
If you choose UPS for international shipping, a 1.5% brokerage fee is added to the price. Canada Post does not charge this fee.
All prices are in CAD (Canadian Dollars). US$ prices will be very close, although the exchange rate will vary slightly from day to day. Paypal will automatically convert into CAD from your default currency.
For the shipping calculator to function, please enter your country, state/province and zip/postal code.
Returns are accepted without any questions asked. Full price less shipping would be refunded provided the item is in its original condition and packaging. If you decide to return an item, you must send it back no later than 4 days upon receipt. You need to contact us and get an RMA number first.
If anything in the shop system is dysfunctional, please let us know using the contact box.
Showing all 3 results
Fantastic Pre!!!!… I bought 4 channels of Creamer for recording primarily, acoustic Flamenco and Jazz following a test conducted at my studio. The major test was for flamenco guitar, my instrument. I tested the Creamer against my other 6 pres and a few more borrowed units … The test included BAE 1073, Millenia STT, Forssell, Gordon, Avalon 737, LA610, Portico 5032, Lafont, Aphex 1100. The Creamer was astonishing and best!Rod Malkin http://flamencocoast.com
It sounds simply fantastic. It is very versatile. You can have color, or not depending on the settings. It also gets along well with my vintage microphones. I have used this now on string sections, drummers, guitar players (lots of headroom), vocals, and Hammond. It outperforms all of my classic and other boutique pre amps. I think the price point is actually very fair, condsidering the QUALITY parts and workmanship involved. Oh, I almost forgot, I have started to run mixes through this thing. That was revealing for me. I urge you to try it out. Great work guys and thanks for the personal service.Ken Burke, Multi Gold and Platinum Recording Engineer http://pacificav.com/
Essentially the whole song was produced using the CREAMER PLUS . I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a bit of CREAMER added to everything on this album. Boris and Zoran have a real winner on their hands and I recommend their products to anyone who is serious about creating rich flavorful music. BTW The CREAMER Plus has been added to the Maximus Sound collection.? THANK YOU SONIC FARM!Claude Laforest http://maximussound.com/
The Creamer Plus is simply an amazing sounding pre. I was impressed with the sound from the get-go. What I quickly discovered though is that the sound I first heard was just one of many possible sounds that this unit is capable of. The unit is in fact not just one pair of pres, but is actually more like having at least 4 different sounding pairs of pres in one box...possibly more.Tarek Eineweihi
- Sound On Sound Creamer Plus review is out! April 25, 2013
- Creamliner on tour with Kenny Chesney! March 16, 2013
- Industry veteran Russ Long raves about the Creamliner! February 27, 2013
- Jesse Gander relies on a Creamer+ and a 2DI4 at the Hive Studio! February 21, 2013
- “Creamer is NOT a One-Trick-Pony!” February 1, 2013
- Ross Hogarth Loves the Creamer June 1, 2010
- Steven Drake relies on two Creamers and a Je-DI! June 26, 2012
- Introducing the Creamliner! September 6, 2012
- AES Show in San Francisco was a blast! November 9, 2012
- Joe Chiccarelli uses a Creamer Plus at the Sunset Sound! December 5, 2012
- Resonant Mind: My session recording with Spectres was one of the ...
- Devin Turner: I used to Creamer Plus while recording Viola and v...
- John Raham: The Creamer + is truly a great piece. . Often winn...
- Mike Maxwell: I've owned and used the Creamer Plus for about a...
- Cor Curtis: I am an electric bass player that just got back fr...